Newbie HiFi Headphone & Amp pairing suggestions

Hi Gang,

I know headphones and headphone amp pairings are very subjective and vary person to person. Being new to the HiFi world of headphones, I've narrowed down (I think) a new headphone purchase to:

• Audeze LCD-X
• HiFiman Arya
• Sennheiser HD800S

I've not had open ear headphones before but have a relatively quiet office in the house (when the kids aren't around) and am excited to explore the HiFi headphone world. 

So, I'm curious if any of you have had any experience with the above and would make any recos either way and if so, what amp you reco pairing with it. I have a buddy who has the Viiolectric V281 and swears by it but it seems impossible to find (and quite pricey).

Lastly, is there any hope of getting a great DAC and headphone amp in the same unit or would you reco separates for longevity's sake?

Cheers
fourminutesong
Went with ordering the LCD-2Classic. Excited to get them.

What do you think of the Mytek Brooklyn Dac or Brooklyn Bridge? I need the headphone amp and a DAC so thought they may be good together. 
I use the RME ADI-2 DAC. Aside from its DAC, it can be used as a preamp. It has a headphone amplifier. A giant killer, it comes with a remote, various filters, switchable crossfeed, loudness, and EQ. 
@umn how does it sound to you? do you miss not being able to play MQA? that one is on my list too. not sure how the DAC compares to the Mytek....
@fourminutesong -- given that the Audeze tilts towards warm and lush, and Mytek prioritizes a very pristine, detailed sound signature, the resulting synergy will be very balanced.

Having said that, personally, I'm not a fan of ESS/Sabre chip design. But this might be a good choice with Audeze. If I had to choose, I would go for the RME ADI-2 DAC, possibly the best value for the money with tons of features. I would never let MQA decide my choices by the way.
Thanks, @arafiq. The RME was definitely on my list. I went for the Brooklyn Bridge for now due to the extra functionality that will come in handy. I have 60 days to try it with music direct. I hear they are coming out with a newer version in July that is also a Roon Core which is interesting.

What you mention here about ESS chips is interesting. Are there chipsets you are aware of that give a warmer tonality?