Wanting to try a tube amp.

Looking at  an ARC Ref 110 to go with my Ls28se. Used is fine with me want to keep it under 4k. I only stream thru a node 2i and Audio Mirror iii se. Speakers are GE Triton Refs. Any other thoughts for me? Room is 14 wide 24 deep 8 high. Listen to mainly Pink Floyd, ELP,  and rock in general. Don't play loud, about 75db. I'm already deaf and have a pretty decent noise floor in my head to compete with. Thanks.
knighttodd
I had a REF110 with a LS17se.  I was a great pairing and would be even better with a LS28se and give you a good taste of how great ARC tube amplification can be.  My REF110, purchased used, had been outfitted with KT120 tubes (it can not drive KT150s), and sounded great.  Highly recommended.
Post removed 
Knighttodd I have a primaluna Evo 400. It's my first tube amp.
I'm driving either magnepan .7's or IMF RSPM MK IV. (been swapping back and forth). 
I think it's a great amp. Lots of tube choices and auto bias etc etc. Sweet sounding that's for sure.
The PL Evo 400 is a wonderful amp. I’ve heard it a few times and it’s extremely impressive. It’s also a real bargain for the price. I wouldn’t think twice about getting one if I didn’t already have McIntosh gear. Speaking of which, I have the MC275 which is just excellent and you can get a used one in the 4s. It’s a lot of power for a tube, but the downside is that you’re limited to just KT88s unlike the PL Evo 400. 
+1 on Atmasphere my buddy drives a pair of Devore 88's with an S-30 and loves it.