Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
I have a Leben 600x integrated, it is absolutely fantastic.  If they can drive your speakers, worth doing it.

My speakers are Devore O/93s ...and they match phenomenally well.

Esoteric F-05 competes with the Luxman integrated. Tons of functionality, inputs, outputs, everything. Tremendous build quality.
@james633
Vinyl, Qobuz, and CD in order of preference.

After considerable, ongoing research, for now, at least, I may just put a couple of quads of KT150’s into my mono tube amps, get the Schitt Loki, and call it done. Yes, some of the suggestions you guys have made here are quite appealing, and again, greatly appreciated. And I don’t rule out making a major change eventually, but before I do, some serious due diligence is in order. Call it "rational restraint." :). Or "love the one you’re with."

Or simply prudence and ongoing audio education. Thanks again, amigos. Please keep the helpful comments coming.

Late to the party, but if you decide to still look for an integrated I would also recommend giving Luxman a try.  Either the L-590AXII if you prefer a Class A amp (30 watts 8 ohms, and doubles to 4 and again to 2 ohms, though that's a conservative rating) or the L-509x for class A/B (120 Watts 8 ohms, 220 4 ohms).  In addition to tone controls that can be bypassed, Luxman has a very good internal MM/MC phono stage if you need that.  I auditioned both before deciding to spend more on the new D'Agostino Progression Integrated, but found both very musical.  Also for your situation, MusicDirect sells both of them with a generous return policy so that you can try them in your home without much risk (though be forewarned that they require quite a bit of break-in).

MusicDirect, of course, has other integrated amps (and separates) that you could also try.  Crutchfield is another possible source with a generous return policy, though their offerings are more limited.