Joseph Audio dealer in the northeast?

I'm very sorry to start a new thread but I've done everything else I can think of, including posting in other existing threads here and writing to the company. They're not exactly like unicorns but maybe snow leopards: many reports but few actual sightings. I can find one rather obscure dealer on Long Island, Doug's Tubes, though it barely looks like a stereo store.

So: does anyone know any dealers in the Northeast? 

Many thanks!

northman
Hey guys!  

I'm a long time Joseph Audio dealer, and have never personally had issues with getting in touch with Jeff.  He does tend to be quite busy, but he really does try to answer every email (as noted above, I have had a couple customers see his emails hit spam folders for whatever reason).

From my experience, Joseph is extremely customer focused, and really cares about the end user. I'm sure he would not be very happy to hear about unanswered emails.

If any of have any questions, feel free to send me an email and I'll help in anyway possible.

www.goldprintaudio.com

Joseph builds some flat out incredible speakers!  (and yes, Joseph does have dealers)
It would be nice if they’d publish a list of these dealers, especially since there don’t seem to be too many of them out there.  Seriously, what’s with the secrecy?  Maybe you can ask Jeff when you speak with him, but when people who want to hear and/or buy JA speakers but can’t find where to go it’s a big and completely unnecessary problem.  I’m a huge JA fan BTW, but jeez!
Hey Northman.  Feeling the struggle.  I took a different (many might say unadvisable) approach to snag my Pulsar 2 Graphenes.  I emailed Joseph Audio’s “contact us” link saying I’m ready to buy.  Never demo’d, no dealers close but ready to drive hours to David Lewis.  Jeff wrote back saying I qualified for the Home Buyer Program.  He asked me what finish I liked and said it would take a couple days to build.  Received the invoice, paid it, and the speakers arrived.  JA paid the shipping.  Running them with my VX-5 twenty and Linn Akurate DSM.  Couldn’t be happier.  Risky but hey how bad could it really be.  Good luck.
I always enjoyed Joseph speakers at shows (back when we had shows), and  read the many good reviews, so I sent a couple of emails over the years asking about any dealers in California. Never heard anything, so I moved on.