Help Me Build a Second System For Less than $10000

Hi, I am trying to build a second system for by Bedroom and looking for suggestions . I am planning to spend around $10000 for everything including speakers,pre/pro and Amps. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am willing to spend a little more if necessary.
veerapaneni
10-20-11: Veerapaneni
I am going to use Logitech Squeezbox Touch which has digital output. I dont see Bryston Integrated has Digital Input option.

At your budget, you are likely to gain much better performance by using a separate DAC - unless it is one of the plethora of current market $1,000 DACs (they will provide little real improvement over the SB analog out) that only have a high sampling rate chip versus a full audio component with a good power supply and analog section.

Personally, I would look for a used DAC in the $2,000 range that incorporates more than just the latest chipset. You may even want to consider a CDP with digital inputs (like an Esoteric, Moon SuperNova, Levinson 390S, all of which sell for about $3K used - and several others).

Also getting back to the speakers, as I suggested earlier as an option and others have as well, a more highly efficient speaker may be a good choice. Realistically, how often will you be listening at lower volume levesl? Frequently the higher efficiency speakers perform better at lower volume levels, IME.
Ckoffend are you saying that the Touch DAC is so good that a sub $1000 DAC wouldn't make that much difference is the sound for the better? I know that a $400 DAC with my SB Duet makes a big difference.
I have a second system with a Leben CS300X integrated, using Devore Super 8's and a Sonos ZP90 with a Cambridge Dacmagic in my family room. Room is 15 x 17 and system sounds great at low to mid levels. I never listen that loud in there.
Nice feature of the Leben is it has a bass boost button that beefs up the bottom end at lower volume levels.
Total cost about $10K with cables and everything
I am not going to tell you any brand but I agree with many of the tube advisers. If you're getting solid state, it's going to cost you more then 10 grand for some of the real good ss. At least tubes you don't have to spend megabucks to make your system sound good although plenty of mega buck tube amps and preamps. I would go all tubes from preamps, amps or integrated, including a tube cdp. Don't spend too much on cables, just get reasonable quality cables. As far as speakers, I would go for electrostats, planars, anything with ribbons or horns and if you can afford it a LINESOURCE ARRAY would be much preferred. After all it's a second system. You might want to even just invest on good quality bookshelfs for speakers. It's all about matching and what would work for your ears on the 1st or second system. There's a lot of good gear you can get for 10k or below. Plenty of giant killer manufacturers out there. I don't like imposing my desired manufacturers of any component. If you were to ask my peference then I would recommend. It's all about you and what would make you happy!