Help Me Build a Second System For Less than $10000

Hi, I am trying to build a second system for by Bedroom and looking for suggestions . I am planning to spend around $10000 for everything including speakers,pre/pro and Amps. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am willing to spend a little more if necessary.
veerapaneni
Olive server

PrimaLuna integrated amp

Focal bookshelf speakers on stands

Cables and cords to taste
For a a very nice bedroom system, assuming lower volume levels, and unaggressive music I would look for

tube integrated: rogue, VAC; leben; shindo
speakers: devore super 8 or nines
turntable: clearaudio or rega
cartridge: clearaudio maestro
10-20-11: Veerapaneni
I am going to use Logitech Squeezbox Touch which has digital output. I dont see Bryston Integrated has Digital Input option.

At your budget, you are likely to gain much better performance by using a separate DAC - unless it is one of the plethora of current market $1,000 DACs (they will provide little real improvement over the SB analog out) that only have a high sampling rate chip versus a full audio component with a good power supply and analog section.

Personally, I would look for a used DAC in the $2,000 range that incorporates more than just the latest chipset. You may even want to consider a CDP with digital inputs (like an Esoteric, Moon SuperNova, Levinson 390S, all of which sell for about $3K used - and several others).

Also getting back to the speakers, as I suggested earlier as an option and others have as well, a more highly efficient speaker may be a good choice. Realistically, how often will you be listening at lower volume levesl? Frequently the higher efficiency speakers perform better at lower volume levels, IME.