Who else is using old cables/interconnects, and is happy?

Although I have changed my system substantially in recent years, I still retain both speaker cables and interconnects that I have owned for ~15 years. I use Audience Au24E speaker cables and RCA interconnects, and a Virtual Dynamic David XLR between my DAC and integrated amp.

The system sounds very good, and I am not inclined to make any changes to the cables. Having said that, though, if anyone has used similar cables and found big steps forward without breaking the bank, I'd be interested to read about your experiences.

More broadly, I would enjoy hearing about cables that other members have stuck with for years.
whipsaw
With only a couple of exceptions, I’m still using Radio Shack interconnects and plain 14 ga. zip cord for speakers.  I’ve had a couple of occasions where one of my systems would develop a persistent hum and I’d have to do some chasing to locate it to eliminate.  Re-routing, replacement of interconnect with new, or replacement with XLR have always solved problem.  Obviously, I’m not a believer in the faux “science” that is pervasive in that segment of the audio equipment world.
Like inna6,071, I am still using Purist fluid cables from 25 years ago for my main speakers .... borrowed a few others to try and if anything they downgraded the sound.  Have  the entire main and secondary system on Monster Reference M1000 cables from 30 years ago, and haven't heard enough of a change with others to spend the money.  The only problem with the Monster's is physical .... some of their RCA connectors have required rewiring.
Just about everyone makes fun of expensive cables.  And yes cable prices can be ridiculous !  Cables and HT equipment are known for having the steepest depreciation curves in the audio sector.  Last year's $2k HT receiver is this year's $500 brick with outdated connections and features.  Cables ototh do not change much year to year.  Sure manufacturers try to come up with new ways to sell the same basic concepts, but really not much changes.  These facts make USED cables one of the true bargains in audio !  There is always a cornucopia of available choices, at all price points.  Prices are fairly stable after the first big depreciation hit, meaning one can buy and sell without losing too much cash (if any).   One can easily find outstanding, "expensive" cables that match your system and preferences, for a fraction of original price !  Go to Stereophile and other mag rec lists from 10yrs ago, note the recommended cables, then start bargain shopping !
Hi,
Some of my IC on RCA where made by me some time ago using Belden 8402 and some switchcraft plugs, and sider with 4% silver. For
me they are ver musical and I enjoy what they bring to the table.