Takedown of pricey servers, streamers OCD HiFi guy

Not sure if anyone caught this, but it's quite the take down of some of the very expensive server/streamer stuff out there. It seems logical to me -- especially when he prices out what some of the internal components are -- but this is above my pay grade so I cannot confirm. It's here: https://youtu.be/MMSC9-qQ_K4

Wonder if others agree or disagree with the basic takedown.
128x128hilde45
I personally have the sonore signature rendu, melco streamer, and the pink faun 2.16x and I can tell you streamers do make a vast difference.  I tricked my brother and had the sonore playing and he l expressed that he was sorry I paid that much fir my pink faun.  And that was just casual listening. 
@hilde45
I don't want to go over old ground or seem to be stirring up controversy for no reason

No matter what you post, Someone will make it controversial. I can't tell you how many times I have posted something innocently, only to be called out on it as if I were trying to be controversial. Reading levels are very poor anymore 

Being an IT professional and audio guy I find this video OK and nothing against Mike. He's right for about 98-99% of this video and kudos to him for calling this out. He's been fair and honest about this audio voodoo with dealers and gear. I've built many machines for Roon/streaming and you don't need a $5k computer to do this right. Now those high end "audio servers" are nice and clean looking for sure but not necessary.
Post removed 
Despite having mostly the same ingredients, some meals will be pedestrian, while others will be orgasmic.