Are your current amps and other gear the best you've ever had?

If not, what was the best you had that you let go? 
redwoodaudio
The gear I have is absolutely the best I've had. I have a SIM audio w8 amp and a P8 preamp, and esoteric P10 transport, wyred for sound 10th anniversary dac, monitor audio Platinum 200 G2. All the wiring is harmonic technology magic generation 3 speaker wire and interconnects. The power cords are all harmonic technology pro 11.
Yes although I’m on the low end of scale relative to most of the people here  I have the best components ever. MA 5200 which works well. PCD with acrylic platter, power box and ortofon  blue. Denon 3910 disc player which I kept over an oppo 103. Tannoy 6.2 precision LEs for brighter sound. B&W CDM7SEs for beautiful midrange. Sonus Faber Auditor Ms for all around goodness. REL strata III which is flawless. Have some vintage amps that I switch in sometimes including a Pioneer SA 9500II. And some old paradigm studio 20s that really do justice to AC/DC Etc. So I am comfortably numb. Oh and I completely treated my 12x18x 8.5 dedicated room which made a world of difference. Should probably upgrade my turntable (thinking of RP6) and maybe sell some or all of my speakers to get a killer pair but I am finding good synergy with the front end and the Mc right now. Interested in any thoughts and critiques. 
Yes, by far the best I’ve ever had, NAD M33 Integrated amp/streamer into Monitor Audio Gold 100 bookshelf speakers into my treated, smallish bedroom.  The only thing that might get better would be speaker cables and power cable, but very satisfied with what I have now.
I still have my 1980 SAE Two A14 integrated amp and 1981 Sherwood receiver. I’ve listened to MANY amps over the years and have never been left wanting.

The SAE was designed in USA, built in Japan. Smoothest, most liquid sounding SS amp I’ve come across in 41 years. A sleeper. Dual mono construction. Fabulous preamp, MC and MM separate inputs. I was wise enough to hold onto it.
Much as I love my Dynaudio Evokes (they've brought me much closer than the Excites did) I will always miss my Dynaudio Audience 82's. The Evoke 50's are pretty special for sure but the Audience 82's were just pure magical. Though in all fairness to the Evoke 50's I am now in a different house and a completely different room and I've now put another 20 years of hard miles on my ears (including 2 more Iron Maiden concerts) since my time with Audience. So it's not truly a fair comparison...But I miss them nonetheless...