The best TT system for under 30K

Hi agoners! 

I have been floored by Kuzma Stabi XL DC with 4 points TA on a recent audition. It was extremely analog sounding, insane details with speed, beat and clarity that made me wonder if I am listening to a live concert, just can’t help my toe tapping. Was comparing the sound to the top of the line Accuphase CD player with the same rest of system and it was no contest. 

Switching from Accuphase CD player to Kuzma XL DC was sounding like adding a pair of subwoofer and going up 2-3 levels on the rest of the system. Mind you the rest of the system was Accuphase E-650 class A integrated that should favor the Accuphase same brand CD player but that wasn’t the case. The speaker was Kerr Acoustics K300 under 10K entry level bookshelf and the sound of the entire entry level system armed with Kuzma XL DC beat the hell out of the entire super high end system the dealer has on the other listening room with Avalon PM3 speakers, Accuphase A-250 monos, Audionet Stern Preamp with Accuphase CD player. 

However obviously I cannot afford the whole set of Kuzma XL DC considering I am also in the process of upgrading my existing system. What will be the closest contender in the US$30.000 retail price range that has the same sonic signature as Kuzma XL DC? 

Thanks in advance for any advices!!
uwiikz
My humble apology if the wonderful gentlemen here are dumbfounded by what happened above. That wasn’t my intention at all and I actually regret responding to that person not worth my time. I hope this thread can continue with many more informative posts for many other members information that might be in the same situation as me. Peace ✌️ 
@whart @terry9 @lalitk and many other I cannot mention here, in the spirit of more positive posts here is my choice for cartridge which the dealer have on stock:

- Miyajima Kansui it is what currently fitted and the dealer is willing to sell that to me at 60% discount from RRP. He will even let me to bring my microscope to inspect the needle (any pointers on how to inspect?)
- Miyajima Madake used once for a weekend long in a 2019 home audio show for 40% off RRP
- Miyajima Destiny brand new with 30% discount because I bought the whole set from him
- Linn Krystal brand new for $1300 nett

I am leaning towards the demo Kansui or the used once Madake for the keeper and Linn Krystal for me to learn with.
@uwiikz-- I too was involved in several different Internet chat groups, reflecting an array of interests. From them, I actually made a few friends in real life.
At its best, these boards serve a function beyond answering technical questions, or providing needed "how to" info -- there is a sense of shared community, a bond that exists among the members that goes beyond their common interest in a particular subject. There was a member here who recently passed away, and everyone said the same thing-- he was knowledgeable and never foolish, and never engaged in mud slinging. I think he was well loved because he was knowledgeable and always took the high road,   
As to legal claims, the Internet and the like:
I am a lawyer- I practiced in NYC for 34+ years, specializing in copyright. I had a fair amount of involvement in the Internet early on in some of the foundational cases and beyond.  I also helped a well-known board focused on Ferraris gratis because I liked the board and some of the folks who were regulars there- I will tell you there were some great people there, and some who were...well, not so great.  It could be a mosh pit sometimes. 
My best advice to you is simply to let it go and move on. Illegitimi non carborundum.

There is a dealer in NZ named Jason Parmenter who I haven't spoken with in years, but we shared some interest in the same gear. 
Stay in touch and let us know of your adventures. You can always start a new thread about cartridges, arm adjustments, etc. as you progress. 
@whart you, @terry9 , @lalitk are the reason I decided to stick around in this forum. My deepest appreciation to you folks. 
About the wonderful member who recently passed away, was it Dan (Jdandy)? I read a lot of his posts on the other forum and yes he is one hell of a guy. I cannot help feeling sad when I read through his thousands of posts, what a journey. From the old time when he still have his wife Marlene, her passing and eventually Dan’s own passing. Although I am new I cannot help feeling sad reading all about it.