Whats on your turntable tonight?

For me its the first or very early LP's of:
Allman Brothers - "Allman Joys" "Idyllwild South"
Santana - "Santana" 200 g reissue
Emerson Lake and Palmer - "Emerson Lake and Palmer"
and,
Beethoven - "Piano Concerto No. 4 in G Major" Rudolph Serkin/Ozawa/BSO
slipknot1
@big_greg very impressive transition from Judas Priest to Blood On The Tracks (one of my all time favorites)...did your wife leave you because of all the head banging? :)
@beach2mtn I stopped getting married a long time ago, so no wife to leave when I rock out!  I do have a super cool girlfriend that loves to listen to music too, but she's a little less into J.P. than I am.  She would have enjoyed Bob though.
Elvin Bishop - Live! Rasin' Hell.  I never saw Elvin Bishop live, but this record makes me wish I would have.  Sounds like a fun time and some great music.
@beach2mtn I stopped getting married a long time ago, so no wife to leave when I rock out! I do have a super cool girlfriend that loves to listen to music too, but she’s a little less into J.P. than I am. She would have enjoyed Bob though.

@big_greg hope you realized I was just having some fun w your variety of tunes. BOTT has been said to be Dylan’s musical articulation of his estrangement from his wife...certainly didn’t mean any offense. Bad attempt at humor after too many nightcaps.