Streamer with R2R DAC

I am engaged in a serious downsizing effort. I have begun to enjoy streaming (Qobuz, Idagio, etc) with a NAD M10.  Very nice (all in one), but I really prefer R2R ladder dacs.

So, are there any streamers with a R2R dac?  This would not be an all in one unit, I would add an amp or active speakers.  I have recently heard about the new Cary unit but too expensive.  Under $5K, new or used please.

Larry

clio
big_greg,
How closely does the NT-505 get to the La Voce S3 in performance?  Is it a big or small gap?

Be an interesting shootout, the Soekris Dac-541 at $1400 vs the La Voce s3 at $4750.
I know the Soekris has a very good volume control so you can go direct, but couldn't find if the La Voce has one. And that a big difference for me, as going direct creams going through a preamp every time when the dacs a good one, if not then preamps "can hide" not so good sounding dacs.

Cheers George  
@georgehifi The La Voce does not have a volume control.  I'm running it through a Simaudio 600i.  

@kren0006 I can't say with certainty how the La Voce compares to the NT-505 as I have not had them in the same system.  I have the NT-505 in my main and bedroom systems, using their streamers.  The La Voce is in my computer system, streaming from my PC via USB.  Different connections, different amps, preamps, speakers...

Having said that, The NT-505 is still in my main system and I'm still very happy with it.  I'd say they are more alike than different, with the NT-505 being just a tiny bit more on the "warm" side, and the La Voce having a little more detail and more "natural" sounding.  I think it handles the high frequencies just a little better than the NT-505 and is also a little more "dynamic".  Again, take all that with a grain of salt as I haven't compared them directly using all the same gear.