Possible New DAC for Discrete Opamp Rolling

It's been a while...
I got into discrete opamp rolling in the Eastern Electric Minimax DAC Supreme years ago when I reviewed it for Dagogo.com. Time has passed, and I still use the beautiful DAC, sans tube, and roll discrete opamps in it. Knowing how technology advances, I'm sure that there are a few new toys on the market for discrete opamp rolling. 

So... what are the contenders for best new DAC toy for such rolling? Anyone with experience with the EE DACs have a recommendation? I am talking about the socketed opamp that is dropped in. I'm not looking to solder these. I want quick change ability. 

I see that since I last demoed the Burson, DEXA NewclassD and Sparkos Labs there are several new models of opamps from them. Any new players? 

I would appreciate information on any of the following:

1. Experience with the latest discrete opamps for the EE Minimax DAC Supreme, including both the companies I mentioned and new companies. 

2. New DACs offering quick change discrete opamp rolling. I would entertain ideas of a dedicated DAC or integrated DAC, but I am not seeking headphone use; this is for the big rig. 

Thanks; your contribution will save me hours of searching! 
douglas_schroeder
Auxinput2, thanks for your posts.  I have an XDA-2 and would like to upgrade it.  Can you tell me how many of each opamp you used, and where they went?  Perhaps a pic if you can spare the time?  I assume the Bursons are not too tall to fit inside? And, if you don't mind one more newbie question, what sockets did you use?

If I want to start with just two opamps, where might they go?

Did you upgrade coupling capacitors as well?

Thanks!!
As I was notified of the new post added to this thread, I have an opportunity to share that I did procure a Kinki Studio EX-M1+ Integrated Amp, and reviewed it for Dagogo.com 

The discrete opamp rolling experience with the EX-M1+ has been highly rewarding, and I recommend it to adventurous audiophiles. Note that I have concluded over the long term regardless of which is rolled, a DAC or Integrated, that obtaining a wide variety of brands of opamps is the most advantageous to find a perfect selection and ultimate satisfaction. It costs more, but the outcome is significantly superior, imo. 
I have a Kinki EX-M1 and have changed the op amps to:

4 x single Muses03 plus Burson v6 Classic dual - astonishingly clean and lucid sound but lacking in weight and impact.

4 x single Muses03 plus 1 Muses01 dual - incredibly natural, detailed and powerful. This takes the M1 to a new level.

I have seen reviews (YouTube) where 2x Muses03 on an adapter to replace a dual op amp sounds far better than Muses01 does. I have that on the way along with several other options. Will try to report what I find in the coming couple of weeks.