SVS vs REL and experiences with both: your comments and preferences...

I’ve owned SVS and now own REL but just wondering who has had both and would care to share your experiences between the two. They seem to both have great advertising but a much different approach to it . Customer service is top notch too.  They both to me seem to have tons of reviews and getting awards......Thoughts.....
128x128bacardi
Sorry and surprised to hear of your problems with your SVS subs.  My two lowly SVS SB12-NSD subwoofers have been cranking for a number of years with no problems, knock wood.

I've owned 6 SVS subs (that I can remember).  I've had no issues with any of them, including some that were fairly old when I purchased them.  I ran a pair of PB 12 Plus/2 subs for quite a while, but eventually went to all sealed subs.  Rythmik is another great option as is Power Sound Audio.

My main system includes 2 SVS SB 13 Ultra and 2 Rythmik F 25.  I haven't owned any Rel subs, but have heard them.  My subs are well integrated with my mains and only make themselves known when the source material calls for it.  I'm sure it would be nice to have 4 high output Rel subs, but I can't justify the cost difference and doubt that it would sound much (if any) better than my current setup.
@big_greg. Your last comment is an assumption. You won’t really know until you try. Just curious which Rel subs you have tried? 
@bacardi I don't want to spend thousands of dollars more to try different subs when what I have already sounds great.  What part of that confused you?
Not confused at all. Lol . No need to get snotty either.....you never answered my question as to which Rel sub had you tried in the past?