anyone try powered Mackie Hd1531 for home use?

Tired of tough to drive speakers and limited SPL levels so gonna audition these and see how it sounds. Anyone with experience? Thanks
chadnliz
I put down deposit today...grabbing them Monday. They sounded great with Tom Petty's Mojo....Black Mountains track Duncan.....The Melvin's Revolver...even compressed Slacker Radio sounded good on my Galaxy Note 3. My VMPS FF3 SRE speakers have a issue with panels and Brian's death really makes it hard to repair but they are bi amp with active bass crossover so I am gonna pull planar wings off and just use them for bass to see how it works. Stands will get figured out in quick order once set up. I am excited for what may be. Vertical and horizontal dispersion was pretty good...nice slam and ofcourse reasonably limitless SPL levels. Smoother sound than most probably assume...my tube pre should make it even better. Will report more and thanks kindly for ideas!
Hint: see how they sound on "The Sheffield Drum and Track Record" Tracks 5 and 6. You might fool your neighbors into thinking you've brought a drum kit into the house.