6000 dollars CD player

I am planning to buy CD player with out SACD , classical music as main listen ing.  Components are Accuphase C2850. + A47+Harbeth SHL 5 ,40th.  I like reliable, trouble free gear with good CP.
faust168
Tks for the replies. According to my limited experience for audio shop listening till now. The best sound CD player is Estoric K03XD, the new model, but which double my budget. In addition, Estoric player will sound better with the adding of clock which push up the carrying cost even more higher. Though, I am much appreciated the sound it can produce, but I can’t afford the sky rocking price indeed.

Also, when you consider the possible replacement of the CD player, the famous model would be able to sell for good re-selling price just like reputable 2nd hand car.
faust168

You are certainly on target regarding parts and service after the sell.
Have fun auditioning!

Happy Listening!
I bought a 2nd Matantz CD player CD16 weighed about 12kg or so  many years ago, the pick up head breakdown after 3 months.
I would seriously consider a brand new release-- the PS Audio Perfectwave SACD player.  Haven't heard it, but they say that it's a big step up from their previous Directstream Memory Player.  It's $6500, but you can trade in old equipment for up to $1950 off the retail price, or $4550.  It is just a transport, you'd need a DAC to connect it to.  They are using a D&M transport mechanism, so if it fails, easy to replace.  If you don't need SACD, I'd take a look at the Jays Audio CDT2 Mk3 (Mk 3 new for 2021) or the Denafrips Avatar.
Sorry-- both PS Audio's new Perfectwave SACD product, and their Directstream Memory product (no longer available new) are TRANSPORTS, not players.  Just wanted to make that clear.  You need a DAC with both transports.  Jays Audio CDT2 Mk3 and the Denafrips Avatar are also both transports, need a DAC as well.  Personally I think that is the way to go.  Buy a transport and buy a separate DAC.  CDT2 Mk3 is $2400 US and the Avatar is $1700 US.