Some DACs I am Considering-Any thoughts?

Soekris 2541                $1.1

Doge 7                         $1.2

Mhdt Pagoda               $1.4

Denafrips Pontus         $1.8

Audio Mirror SE           $2.5

Holo Audio Spring 2    $2.7

Audio Note 4.1 Kit       $3.6

Lampizator Amber 3    $3.8

Anyone who can speak from experience  about comparisons
between any two these?

I like the use of a tube and I like the R2R style of build.

Prefer to stay under $2.5 but might be swayed.

Thanks in advance for sharing.

(Some of these prices are certainly not correct)
chorus
If you get a r2r dac you may miss the detail, if you get a sigma dac you may miss the analog sound. Maybe take your $2500 and buy a used one of each. Kind of like most people have more than one phono cartridge. I tend to rotate tube r2r and sigma depending on mood or just for a change. I wouldn't want to be without one or the other.
As an Audigon member, click on this link as there are some every good and in depth links on the DAC shoot out between most of the DAC listed above:  Audiogon Discussion ForumR2R Dacs $3K or under | Audiogon Discussion Forum
HI
I just bought a BODER PATROL SE I connected with a sonore optical module connected to a silent angel Z1
The DAC ( I change the tube with a mallard and the fuse with a synergistic orange) for les than 2000USD is absolutely fantastic much much better than my Meitner I owned
It is a R2R emotional DAC with a lot of energy
I cannot stop now listening my room library  so addict
bertrand

Hello,
I have played with several types of DACs. It depends on your system. Right now I am playing with an older R2R Electrocompaniet DAC. R2R has a more subdued sound, but better separation. The Denifrips is a winner. I like how they doubled the transformers and put them in a cabinet underneath. I have heard good things about the holo, but only the top model. The M2Tech sounds really nice but not warm like a tube at all. What I have noticed is under $5000 you get what you pay for. I prefer a separate power supply but I believe Denifrips handled that very well. 
I pay my NOS dac Starting Point System 20 bucks with a bid on Ebay.... It is my best luck purchase ever in audio not for the low price paid but more for the high quality of this dac...

But no one will believe it is so good at this price...

I dream to read a review comparing the Starting Point System NOS battery dac of Christophe Mariac who designed and sold them on Ebay with NO Negative review at all on the internet.....Against all these contender.... It will not be the better among them all, no, but it will be incredibly near for his regular price of  a few hundred bucks...

I want to buy another one in case.....

😊