Some DACs I am Considering-Any thoughts?

Soekris 2541                $1.1

Doge 7                         $1.2

Mhdt Pagoda               $1.4

Denafrips Pontus         $1.8

Audio Mirror SE           $2.5

Holo Audio Spring 2    $2.7

Audio Note 4.1 Kit       $3.6

Lampizator Amber 3    $3.8

Anyone who can speak from experience  about comparisons
between any two these?

I like the use of a tube and I like the R2R style of build.

Prefer to stay under $2.5 but might be swayed.

Thanks in advance for sharing.

(Some of these prices are certainly not correct)
chorus
My experience is limited but I have a little experience with the MHDT DACs.  I have the Pagoda (non-balanced) and I really like it but I prefer my Chord Qutest.  The Qutest has better bass and treble extension, and better detail.  The Pagoda definitely is more of an analog and less fatiguing sound, but in my opinion, it's not as true to the source as the Qutest.  My good friend got an Orchid on my recommendation and I'm afraid to say, neither of us liked it very much.  It was much more rolled off than the Pagoda in bass and treble and it overemphasized certain frequencies to a strange degree.  For example, any recording with tape hiss was almost unlistenable because of how the DAC emphasized it.  We thought it was defective but he returned it and the folks at LTA said it was working perfectly.  If you decide to go MHDT, I would go for the Pagoda, especially if your system is a bit on the analytical side.  If you already have some warmth, I might suggest staying away from tube DACs
If you get a r2r dac you may miss the detail, if you get a sigma dac you may miss the analog sound. Maybe take your $2500 and buy a used one of each. Kind of like most people have more than one phono cartridge. I tend to rotate tube r2r and sigma depending on mood or just for a change. I wouldn't want to be without one or the other.
As an Audigon member, click on this link as there are some every good and in depth links on the DAC shoot out between most of the DAC listed above:  Audiogon Discussion ForumR2R Dacs $3K or under | Audiogon Discussion Forum
HI
I just bought a BODER PATROL SE I connected with a sonore optical module connected to a silent angel Z1
The DAC ( I change the tube with a mallard and the fuse with a synergistic orange) for les than 2000USD is absolutely fantastic much much better than my Meitner I owned
It is a R2R emotional DAC with a lot of energy
I cannot stop now listening my room library  so addict
bertrand

Hello,
I have played with several types of DACs. It depends on your system. Right now I am playing with an older R2R Electrocompaniet DAC. R2R has a more subdued sound, but better separation. The Denifrips is a winner. I like how they doubled the transformers and put them in a cabinet underneath. I have heard good things about the holo, but only the top model. The M2Tech sounds really nice but not warm like a tube at all. What I have noticed is under $5000 you get what you pay for. I prefer a separate power supply but I believe Denifrips handled that very well.