PSB Stratus Gold upgrade to PSB Synchrony One

I have a PSB Stratus Gold that I like very much. It is used in an mostly vinyl analog system with either a Sota Cosmos IV, Transrotor Fat Boy or Oracle Delphi V. Cartridges are Lyra Delos, Ortofon Kontrapunkt B, Dynavector 17D2 or Benz Micro Slider. Phono preamp is either PS Audio GCPH or SimAudio LP5.3. Amplification is Dussun V6i, Classe C100 or Nobis Contigore.

I am thinking of upgrading to PSB Synchrony One speakers and am wondering if this is a major step up from the Stratus Gold (non "i" version). I dont want to make a sideways change, or a minimal change, but something that is truly noticeable without spending more than 5K. Has anyone here made that upgrade and if so, was it worthwile?
manitunc
Thanks, Biz. Just the sort of input I was looking for. I do enjoy the Golds, so I might just stick with them. They are certainly not lacking for slammin' out the tunes.
I have owned GoldI for over 12 years and Platinum T8 for 4years, both are very well build, Goldi is sweeter more involving i think because it have been broken but for movie T8 is better because of 3 8" woofer, it voice is clearer on T8 but not as involves in music, since then i have up graded to Hansen Emperor, and my T8 is my rear channel speaker for movie. if you can rock music to rock T8 is better but for Jazz or easy listening tempo Goldi is better.
Both demand big power amps.
Those Goldi's and Silveri's were/are just excellent speakers. Saw a set for sale in my area for $600 a while back, should've jumped on them but just don't have the room anymore, I've got too much stuff already. I'd keep the Golds and save a bunch of coin.