SF Cremonese Q

Not sure how many owners, or those experienced, are out there, but wondering if SF's move on the new tweeter on the 50-unit Extreme models is due to a slightly "intense" (read; hot over the long listening sessions) tweeter on the 2015 issued model, or just a way for the company to do something profitable during this pandemic world.

I'm looking at mating the Cremonese with a Ypsilon Phaethon, Esprit Luminia wire, Thales TT...going for more full range, all-genre music in my retirement (and for my wife...)

My history: TAS reviewer for a short stint, HP era, Quad 63s, ESP Concert Grands, early 301 sitting in a box waiting for my attention, maybe, Shun Mook clamp, early one, dark grain and oily, NIB SME 3012R Pro all-black to go with it all...maybe, maybe.

Looking for learned opinions.

Thanks.
asa
Post removed 
Post removed 
Well, gentlemen, a question: the Phaethon's output impedance is 0.5 ohm and I've read that, nevertheless, it's driven many kinda-difficult-load speakers, i.e. Hansen's et al.

SF specifies a min. 100W amp, but cites a 4 ohm load (and no info on dips...).

Do you think the Phaethon drive it?

BTW, folks, bought a Phaeton during the pandemic...one of the worst SS amps I've ever heard. Wow, so unimpressed. Chassis was cheap for $30K too. Popped the top and not much better in there either. What a rip; the reviewers should be embarrassed.

I'm looking again for a pair of ESP Concert Grands...if anyone has a pair out there.

Oh, and had a chance to listen again to the new SF tweeters at AXPONA last year. 

You know, the tweeter isn't "hot" per se, but its more of a de4sign choice to load energy into the highs. I'd prefer a speaker designer to shoot for a balance of projec ted energy top to bottom, but I guess I understand the marketing aspect of it.