Back to vinyl need phono stage help!

Recently back in the vinyl game since the eighties! Sota sapphire VI>Origin Live silver>Hana EH. My backend is a Primaluna Evo 400>Pass Labs XA30.8>Ascend Acoustics towers. Musical tastes from Porcupine Tree to Loreena McKennitt!! Looking for phono stage help! Would take musical and dynamics over analytical any day of the week!! Sutherland KC vibe is what's been recommended to me. Price range would be around 1k to 1500. Of course there's always wiggle room lol!
Thanks✌️
jimfinn2112
My choice in your price range is the Decware ZP3 https://www.decware.com/newsite/ZP3.htm 
If your Hana output is high enough you might be able to get away with running it direct. They have some step-ups with a really cool infinitely adjustable loading feature that allows you to fine tune sound on the fly. Downside is ordering time is long and if you need the SUT it will blow out your budget. But from what I can tell it would be worth it. Lifetime guarantee, and they do exchanges on the SUT. oldhvymec just ordered and is waiting on his, others around here have reviews, search around and see. 
Your cartridge is an High Output cart so you will not need a step up transformer as it is not Lo Output.

So you can use the Decware or Icon tubed phono stages to achieve the Dynamics you are seeking and in that price range.

Sutherland phono stages usually have high output impedance that makes them sometimes difficult to match with preamp. Preamp's input impedance should be about ten times higher than phono preamp's output impedance, if I remember right. Or more.