What is the best speaker cable for Wilson Sabrina X?

I am using 211 tube amp and doing well with Wilson Sabrina X and I would like to know if there is any best speaker cables for Sabrina X? Perhaps Transparent? or Jorma Design?  Any recommendations is appreciated
mawashi
Thanks all....I think I should have a start with either Transparent Ultra or Shunyata Research Alpha first and perhaps Nordost as other options but taste would be different against Transp. and SR.  
Try asking Michael Fremer for recommendations. He uses Wilson. Also Jason Victor Serinus. 
I think you will find the Nordost to be flat and unexciting with your Sabrina’s. But, everyone hears differently, thus the challenge.

I use Morrow Audio MA7's with my Sabrina X's. They seem to work well with them, although I have heard good things about the Transparent Audio wires.  I listened to the Sabrina X's with some Transparent cables that supposedly cost $65K, so that is   a stupid comparison, and. stupid waste of money.  Not to foray into the cable price/performance argument, but intuitively, it seems pretty dubious that 65K speaker wires sound appreciably better than less silly-priced cables in the $5-10K range.

When I bought my Sabrinas (non-X), I grabbed a pair of Nordost Red Dawns because I needed spades for those speakers.  I was moving into a league (ARC+Wilson) that was arrogant enough to insist on spades.  And those speakers sounded glorious when finally installed.  Freakin' glorious.  Fast forward a few months and the thought wafted into my brain that "these cables may be a smidge edgy to my ear, in my room, with my sources and amps, etc etc."  I replaced them with Shunyata Alphas.  (And then a pandemic hit ... and ... lockdown ... and more speakers and cables and cartridges and ... but that's not what you asked).  I've since used various Shunyatas with various Wilsons, currently using the Sigma V2 with Alexia 2s.  And I've infrequently tried other speaker cables.  I really like the Shunyata sound.  Some cables you mentally classify as edgy, or too hyper, or too relaxed, or muddy, or dense, or thin, or whatever.  The word I like for Shunyata is "open."  As in the proverbial open window/door.  Totally chill dude, just holding the door open.  No bling, no colors .. big strong undistracted dude holding a door open.  That kinda thing.

But this is like one chef asking another which bespoke, batch-made, impossible to find, made-in-Brooklyn olive oil she likes to use.  Big picture, those Sabrinas will sound killer with lampcord.