Minimum room size for Wilson Sophia II

I'm looking for help resolving an issue where music can be heard outside my house with doors/windows closed. The the speakers are in front of a sliding glass door (covered w/moving blankets).

One, possibly two ideas to resolve this:
1) Place sound blocking acoustical material in front of the glass w/ dead-space between layers.
2) Move speakers into a smaller room: 11.6' long (140") X 10.5' wide (126").

From your experience, is the second room is too small?

What removable materials could I put against the glass slider that would drastically reduce the sound?

System (106 db):
Wilson Sophia II
McIntosh MC501 500W monoblocks
McIntosh C500 tube preamp
Audio Research DAC7
Fully balanced system w/Transparent Super cables
joelz
Joelz
I'm currently struggle in getting my room acoustically treated correctly. I've done some researches and would like to share my findings with you.
Firstly, what is the dimension of your existing room? Do you live in a house or a unit? Unless all your walls have high grade acoustic thermally bonded polyester fibre insulation installed between the gyprock and brick. Sound will escape through.
Secondly, how loud do you listen to your music? It isn't a good idea acoustically place your speakers in front of glass doors. Blanket won't help much in taming the bass response down to 20 Hz from the Sophia.
You'll need to cover the expose glass areas with DIY OC 705 panels cover with fabric, wood frame, stand, etc. Get 4 bass traps (able to go down to 40 Hz at a minimum) for 4 room corners. Install at least 2 OC 703 panels at first reflection points and behind listening chair.
If possible, hang a few OC 703 panels or diffusers on ceiling
You can also call in an acoustic engineer to avoid un-necessary/ incorrect placement of acoustic treatments
IMHO, your smaller room is small for the Sophia.
You can use it but you'll need expert measurements, advices on how/ where to apply acoustic treatment
Finally, all of the above will only reduce the sound from escaping outside.
You have very nice sytem that is itching for a good room. Gee 500 watt monoblocks and Wilsons in a 12 by 10 room. Cant be a good thing, no matter how much room treatment you do.
11.6 x 10.5 is way, way, WAY too small for Sophias. The only thing I would use in that sized room would be tiny monitors or headphones.

Minimum for the Sophias to open up is 16 x 18 or so. Larger is better, 19 x 21 is probably about the right size.