New Hobby Ultrasonic Record Cleaning

Purchased a cheap $199.00 stainless steel digital ultrasonic cleaner with a very nice record cleaning attachment off Amazon and I am having a blast.

This thing is heated, has a timer and an electric motor to rotate the records in the US tank. It is a 6L unit and it is made in China. Seems well built and it cleans records like a much more expensive machine.

I have cleaned a half dozen albums that are 40 plus years old and have only been cleaned with vacuuming machines and this thing is great. The albums I have cleaned sound darn near new and my wife thought I bought another new cartridge or phono pre-amp.

Can not recommend this type of cleaning system enough.

Rediscover those old albums.. if this thing lasts a couple of years I will be a happy dude. 
128x128skypunk
Versa-Clean is a pharmaceutical plastic cleaner and a whole liter is $19.36 Amazon
i have used several solutions and 3 tablespoons per 1.5 gallons of distilled water is doing a great job and not costing a lot 
Willy-T
Also : The cleaner that skypunk found, is perfect for cleaning a low volume of disks, if you have the need to clean 5 or more at a time you will have to spend more money. The "skypunk" cleaner (link below) is just an ulta sonic cleaner with a fixture added to hold and rotate the disk, very good. I will get one.  When I was working (now retired) I had purchased several of these units to clean parts that went into lasers and optics that needed to be very clean. Circuit boards could not use sonics because the vibrations would break the untra sonic bonds within the ICs. Whatever the cleaning process / tools, the point is, the music. If it sounds good then the cleaning process is good. Enjoy Life !

https://www.amazon.com/Happybuy-Ultrasonic-Cleaner-Stainless-Cleaning/dp/B07L3G9TBS/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_...
Willy-T, are you using Versa-Clean along with a surfacant or alone. I’m getting confused as to whether one or both type products are needed or advisable to be used. Anyone?

Mike
Thanks skypunk, I have been looking at vinyl cleaners for 2 years since receiving my brothers music collection after his passing. Had trouble spending the 500 + on most machines. Been doing the had groovewasher thing on my kitchen table, works but.....I just ordered mine nice "broke but sincere" audio fanatic item...

Bilyeaux