Line Magnetic 845 Premium or Pass Labs INT-60?

I’m considering 2 similarly priced systems - Line Magnetic 845 Premium ($8000 USA) and Pass Labs INT-60 ($9000). I was considering the Pass, but always been curious about 845 SET amps.
Speakers are high-end DIY Scan-Speak 13” 3-way (86dB), 8” 2.5-way (89dB).

Questions. Topology and power aside:
1. Which has a more convincing 3D spatial and holographic imaging?
2. Better dynamics and frequency response?
3. Any experiences with these or similar brand amps?

Thanks

88man
Thanks everyone for the great responses! I think Pass INT-60 will be the logical choice with my range of speakers.👍
One nice thing about trying Pass products is that you can easily get home trial periods from RenoHifi. 

And the best thing about owning Pass products is supporting a company that truly cares about their customers.

What other manufacturer out there is spending work hours helping diyers copy their commercial designs? Just an amazing company all around.
Don't worry about the Line Magnetic current capability, I had the 518ia powering my Rockport Avior's which drop to 1.73 ohms in the bass section (just like wilsons)  and the 518ia is amazing with the 845 tubes.  effortless.  I have never owned a Pass amp but I have owned 3 pairs of Lamm's M1.1,M2.1, ML2.1's and the Line Magnetic has the magic but is a little more open and clearer on the top end.  I have been curious about the Pass class A  products in the past, so please post how it sounds. 
I have a Pass INT-25 powering a set of Dynaudio Heritage Specials which are rated at 85DB and 4 ohms. I also use it to power Klipsch Heresy IV's. I used to own the older LM 845 219ia. I love both amps but without question would go for the Pass Labs. It's better sounding, less heat but still gets warm, no tubes to maintain or replace and silent as a mouse with incredible customer service. The Pass Labs INT-25 has made me a huge fan of the brand. If I ever upgrade it will be to the INT-250 or maybe the 60 even. Even so, the INT-25 powers these Dynaudios in my 12X18 room without breaking a sweat, loud or soft. Bests my other amps from Naim and Musical Fidelity. Enjoy. 
Post removed