Late Night Jazz

I like to keep my late night listening sessions simple— my favorite leather chair, a small fire on a cold night, bourbon (neat), and jazz that has a beautiful simplicity. I often reach for Chet Baker: Chet (OJC-087). To me it is relaxed, intimate, uncomplicated. There just seems to be space between the notes, and they just float. I am looking for other suggestions like this. Preferably on vinyl. Thanks.
gotog
David "Fathead" Newman
Sonny Sitt
Art Pepper
Art Farmer
1+ Ben Webster
Ronnie Earl and the Broadcasters
I’m sitting here late at night in my dark listening room and spinning Paul Motian Trio into my new BorderPatrol DAC. Just need to fix a drink and then life is good.
Surprises no one mentioned Archie Shepp : Four for Trane , sweet mellow and low.

Also Yusef Lateef : Eastern Sounds, can make jou smile.

Oscar Peterson exclusively for my friends, sublime play and recordings.

If mellow becomes melancholy: Charly Haden: The Art of Song, the magnificence of Shirley Horn gives me wet eyes.

If your soul is somewhat fatigue from all the bad news, Lars Danielsson: Libera me.

Johan

Coletrane - "Blue Train" on Blue Note. Excellent recording and Lee Morgan on trumpet, particularly "Blue Train - Alternate Take - is incredible. First time I heard it I thought it had to be Davis to be that good.
Coletrane - Coletrane Plays the Blues" probably already mentioned
Davis - "Kind of Blue" of course and already mentioned
Duke Ellington - "Legacy"
Armstrong - "The Very Best of Louis Armstrong" "What a Wonderful World" and "Nobody Knows the Trouble I've Seen" - great songs and excellent recording. A little disappointing because it doesn't have "St. James Infirmary"