Using my new Nu PC Audio card

Hi!
 Tomorrow I pick up my new Nu Audio card. https://www.evga.com/articles/01281/evga-nu-audio/
I am hoping I can connect it to my Nakamichi 630 preamp tuner in the #2 Tape Deck input output. This should work right? In a perfect world I'm thinking I can playback my WAV files and even record them from vinyl into Audacity like I'm using a cassette deck. Am I on the right track in my thinking.

Thanks 
ericvm

Hello EricVM,

I do not have a solution for your question, but a question myself. May I ask for your expertise and guidance? ow can I connect my music collection on a FLAC USB to my pre-amp listed here? My sound system is an early 80s ‘stack’ system.

None of the components are digital: Bryston 2B solid state amp, Conrad-Johnson PV-11 pre-amp, MIT 330 interconnects, MusicWave phase-equalized speaker cables, California Audio Labs CD Alpha and Delta drive, Dual 1129 turntable. B&W 803 speakers.

I would appreciate your suggestions and guidance on the matter.Thank you.

Mark Saracino

Hi Mark,
I am using my Home Theatre PC connected to my Nakamichi pre. Works great! (see my original post). Any thing on this PC can run through the #2 Cassette input output. If you have access to your FLAC USB on your computer....wa-la!  :)
How's the sound quality? Thinking of getting one instead of an external DAC to decrease clutter
I think it sounds great...has a lot of punch and clean audio compared to the onboard motherboard. I think a real big plus is the driver software. Rock solid :)
I bought another one (still in the box) for down the road when I need it. I was at a MicroCenter far from home and they had ONE in stock....so I snagged it. :)