All in one streamer for parents in their 70s

I'm looking for a streamer for my parents  - for spotify and pandora, but primarily for internet radio - new or used. I was able to locate the como audio duetto: https://www.comoaudio.com/collections/como-audio-music-systems/products/duetto Are there other better options for an all in one streamer - or an all in one streamer with separate wireless speakers?  Budget $500 give or take new or used -good sound quality and ease of use a priority.  Thank you
majorc
Many thanks - going to purchase a used node. What generation/model would you recommend purchasing? Don't want to sacrifice sound quality or have any technical issues because of outdated software,etc.  Again, thank you  

Hello MajorC,

I, too, am old enough to be your parent.  May I ask a simple question of you, Sir? 

I do not have a solution for your question, but a question myself. May I ask for your expertise and guidance? ow can I connect my music collection on a FLAC USB to my pre-amp listed here? My sound system is an early 80s ‘stack’ system.

None of the components are digital: Bryston 2B solid state amp, Conrad-Johnson PV-11 pre-amp, MIT 330 interconnects, MusicWave phase-equalized speaker cables, California Audio Labs CD Alpha and Delta drive, Dual 1129 turntable. B&W 803 speakers.

I would appreciate your suggestions and guidance on the matter.Thank you.

Mark Saracino