Ohm Walsh F Hope of Resurrection

Now I have F's with rotten surrounds, but rest look nice, perfect even. Cones, spiders look great. 

One surround is done, decimated.  Other is intact, perhaps replacement as is not identical. 

Perhaps I try replacing surround? 
Any new and improved surround options? Willing to replace/ get repaired more, if necessary.  

Cursory search doesn't reveal any drop in replacement.  Or, am I wrong? I see the Ohm return/upgrade to newer version options. 

Experienced and insider opinions sought. I'm not cheap, and I'll spend the money to obtain the exceptional if needed. So, what are the likely and less likely options   TIA
What is that one "clone", HHR? Need to check...  i heard it at a show years ago. 
douglas_schroeder
I find it refreshing return to my earlier days, when I defended inexpensive audio. How many times have I been accused of "selling", as though my primary goal is not performance, but convincing others to spend money. Let this exhibit stand as an example of the blowback that happens when fans of a certain brand or speaker chide someone who could, but choses to take the economical route! 

This makes me a hero for the budget audiophile!  ;) 

So far, the best aspect of this project has been getting the King Towers back into the rig. Man, am I happy to have them! It's great to have direct comparison to a full range driver omni. It will be fun to switch between in order to gain appreciation of each technology.  
Post removed 
I'm going to put the Model F back in and jack em up. They're no good to me treating them like paper mache.  If they break, they break. I've already gotten a valuable, yes worth the money and time, comparison between speakers. Consider this exploration for the sake of humanity,  like Space-X, only on slightly smaller scale.   ;)

For those appalled at this decision, I remind that this was a set with major damage and on the way to the dump. I would never ever treat review or more valuable gear in such fashion. Feel free to check with any manufacturer whom I have reviewed, or my sales of my gear. 

I'm pushing the issue, building systems at advanced pace to get to the end of the matter. In a day or two I will know whether the F is worthy of more time. It could perk up. I'll build yet another rig for more perspective.  

Once again, as consistent in this stream of consciousness discussion, not a review, I make no claims or promote no expectations of either HHR or current Ohm products.