HDMI (i2s) recommendations for Denafrips Gaia -> Terminator

I have a denafrips gaia on the way to use with my Terminator DAC and I'd like to connect it using I2S since I've heard that this is the best sounding method. 

Any recommendations on a good sounding HDMI cable? I'm considering the AQ Firebird 48 which is fairly pricey and is probably the maximum I'd want to spend ($1299 for 0.75m length).
128x128jaytor
I've tried AQ Carbon, AQ Vodka, Phasure hdmi i2s, tubulus argentus, and am now using pink faun i2s. The tubulus is a really good cable and I'm selling my 1.5m length if you are interested. I also have a short 0.7m length of phasure i2s up for sale too. 

Thanks @docroasty. Do you have any comments on the differences between these cables. I had not heard of the phasure or pink faun cables before. 
Phasure is the most bang for buck. Fantastic sound given the price. Looking back, I would have been completely content with a whole loom of phasure et3, lush3 and hdmi2 cables. However, curiosity got the better of me and I ended up spending on more expensive cables. 

Tubulus is detailed, with amazing transparency and clarity. Nice low end punch too. The most engaging cable I have tried. 

Pink faun is a bit more reserved up top. Smooth and slightly recessed compared to tubulus. Also a bit thicker mids and mid bass, with slightly less punch down low. 

I chose the pink faun for my system as it suited my components and headphones better. But I preferred the tubulus when I was using it with my holo spring 2 dac (which I have sold). 

Thanks for the info. I'm tempted by the Tubulus, but I'm hoping to use a shorter length since I've heard from other Denafrips owners that longer connections can have issues. 

I assume that the AQ Vodka you had was not the Vodka 48? How would you compare this to the Tubulus? I'm not considering the Vodka, but as I mentioned in my OP, I am thinking of one of AQ's higher end cables. But I would just-as-soon spend less if there is a better (or at least comparable) option for less money. 

I've never really been an AQ fan (from a price-performance perspective), but their volume (and factory machinery) allows them to make cables with very high build quality, and I think an i2s cable is going to be particularly sensitive to this since i2s was never intended to be used for box-to-box communication and has no error correction. 

I have an AQ Diamond USB cable that does sound better than other USB cables I've tried.
Actually it is the vodka 48. Im not using it for audio primarily though. I'm using dedicated i2s hdmi cables mentioned above for music. The dedicated hdmi i2s cables can't be used for video. 

I also currently have the denafrips gaia on loan lol.. But not using a termy or termy plus. Hdmi i2s up to 2m is fine. I was using the tubulus cable between the gaia to my rockna wavelight dac with no issues.