Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
Well said Charles. These are the times where I wish that this community was smaller (in terms of geography). So very jealous and I'd love to ride the coattails and listen along with you David. 

What preamp do you use with the SIT-3?
I am very happy using a Backert Rhythm with NOS Mullard 12au7 tubes. The SIT-3 also sounded great with a Pass XP-12 which I borrowed.

I was trying to see if I can simplify the setup with an integrated.
Have you looked into the Bakoon 13R?
Update: I received my new in the box FW SIT-1s back from Pass Labs three weeks ago after having the voltage changed from 240v to 12v.  They did the service for free.  I waited for delivery on my Marigo Audio L3 platforms and E2 Mystery Feet (new products) before installing them last Monday.  I started with the stock power cords and on Saturday I reconfigured my system to replace the stock pc with Synergistic Research Galileo SX pc.  All I can say is I am completely over whelmed by how they sound with the Nenuphars and my Ayon Audio S-5 6H30 super tube based network player/DAC/preamp to the point of not being able to sleep more than two hours at a time.  I also have a pair of Lessloss Black Body Radiators shielding the SIT devices and PPT Edens (mini Gates) over the transformers.  I had a jaded audiophile buddy over last night who has had more equipment than anybody I know ( he hasn't heard my system for over for over 8 months) and he was so impressed (enthralled is the word he used) by the Nenuphars and the grain free sound of my system with the FW SIT-1 amplifiers.  He also mentioned the Nenuphars were free of colorations, slice threw music like butter, and had endless high frequency extension which I fully agree with.  What I also like about the FW SIT-1 is how they sound like the best SET amps out there without the short comings of tubes which mainly relates to tube life and cost of operation (my other amplifier is the Ayon Audio Odin MKIII Build 4 that has four tubes that cost $1000 each). Too bad Pass Labs can't develop another source for static induction transistor devices.    
Congrats Mike, what a great result.

And always good to end up with a Pass Labs product.  Periodically you run into alternative approaches (e.g., https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/100-w-tube-amplifier-malfunctioned) and it highlights how nice it is to support a company that cares about more than profit.
"All I can say is I am completely overwhelmed by how they sound with the Nenuphars ....to the point of not being able to sleep more than two hours at a time.

He [your audiophile friend] was so impressed (enthralled is the word he used) by the Nenuphars and the grain free sound of my system with the FW SIT-1 amplifiers. He also mentioned the Nenuphars were free of colorations, slice threw music like butter, and had endless high frequency extension which I fully agree with."

Loved your post, Mike. What a fantastic result. Congratulations!!!

Is your friend still "jaded?" : )