Anyone listen to Zu Audio's Definition Mk3?

Comparisons with the 1.5s and the others that came before? Getting the itch; again......
128x128warrenh
95% of Duelund? I wonder about that. Well it`s all a matter of various opinions like most things.I do agree if going to the expense of Duelund caps may as well get their resistors(which are cheap compared to the capacitors).Naggots, you make a good point, the supplied non Duelund resistors could sound reaaly good as a total package.Interesting situation.
Regards,
Dave - how do you manage to place the Def4's on the Sistrum sp-101 stand? Is there a stable and large enough surface on the bottom plinth to allow placement on the 3 spikes? It seems it could be a bit unhealthy for the sub if its misplaced or knocked off the spikes? Am I missing something?

Thanks.
Germanboxers,
I don't know if you are asking me but my name is Dave and I own the Def 4's on Sistrum Sp-101's so here goes. It's actually very simple. You place the stand where you want it and adjust the 3 feet so they will be in an appropriate place when you set the speaker on it. Also, you place the coupling discs on the spikes and hold them to the stand with a piece of tape. I just grab the speaker in a bear hug and set it on the coupled spikes. They are very stable on the stands. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes to do and the improvement will slap you in the face on the very first note. Look at Charles1dad's system thread. He articulated the improvements nicely. Every component I own is on Sistrum stands and would definitely recommend starting with your speakers if possible as that was the most dramatic impact. If you want more info you can reach me at dschwegman at gmail dot com.
Hi Dave - yeah I was directing the question to you...we've spoke before re. Def4's and other system building/tweaking subjects about 9 months ago.

My admittedly neorotic concern is that when I bear-hug the Def's and set them on the spikes my aim is off and the spike comes in contact with the surround of the sub driver. Or, a too aggressive bump or shove (for positioning) causes the speaker to slide slightly on the spikes and punctures the sub surround. Perhaps I'm not remembering correctly how open (and vulnerable) the sub driver is or how much flat usable space is on the bottom plinth?

Thanks,

Jordan
Oops..."neorotic" was a spell error and not a reference to new eroticism. ;-). Please replace with "neurotic"