Openning a hi fi shop

What would be your business model if you were to start a new business a hi fi business. What lines and why...
sounds_real_audio
"Relax. Alright. My old man is a television repairman. He has an ultimate set of tools. I can fix it." Not sure that has anything to do with this discussion, but isn't that just awesome! It is just great all by itself.
I will sell only for Bezos, Gates and the one hundred others, if you sell to one you will attract the others like a magnet..... I will begin for first customer with the 50 th in the hundred most rich men list on the planet....

I will sell him amplifier and dac and speakers with no branded name only numbered one to 100 with the customer name inscribed with the limited number.... After the first one, the most difficult task is the first customer, the others will go like lemmings...

I will take a low cost Chinese wizard of Hi-FI to create them with spectacular design (very important) and with good sound.....10,000 dollars max for each component....

I will sell 100,000 dollars each component, with 3 components at least for each customer, X by 100, it is 300 electronic components... Then i will accumulate 30 millions dollars in possible selling, minus 9 million in cost and divide by 2, one part for me, one part for the Chinese designer....Possibly 11 millions and dust for me....

:)

Is there a chinese designer by chance reading this forum?

How do you make a small fortune selling audio equipment? 
1: Start with a large fortune. 
A bar and coffee shop with an attached hi-fi store. A nice stereo system playing in the bar/coffee shop to attract mid-fi customers from the unwashed masses.  . 
Buy a white van and sell cheap overseas equipment out of the back  of it in parking lots.