Streaming DSD to DAC options on home network

I know this topic is covered in various ways in different threads I have searched, but many of the solutions are possibly more than I need I think.
Present setup for discussion here is a Windows PC hard drive with 2 TB of DSD, high rez flac, and mp3’s that sends audio files via JRiver to either an OPPO 105 with built in ethernet/wifi, or a OPPO Sonica DAC which also has built in etherent/Wifi connection. Not worried about the non DSD files as they can be sent to the OPPO 105 and then any DAC via Coax.
Cannot use the OPPO 105 ethernet path to send DSD files to an external DAC though via Coax.

The preamp and amps, speakers are all in my system profile, but pretty decent transparent resolving gear.

If I were to want to try a different dedicated DAC that did not have etherent/wifi built in- what are the best options?

Prefer to use Ethernet cable and not wifi as people seem to think that is better here.
I don’t need a music server/HD. Really like JRiver.I do not use any streaming services right now except Spotify.
Might in the future, but right now play music via my PC hard drive over the network, or on my OPPO 105 as a CD/SACD transport.

I think I am looking simply for an ethernet bridge of some type to get music to the DAC correct?Something like an Auralic Aries or Aries Mini??
Final question- are these dedicated bridge units better than what is built into the OPPO 105 or OPPO
Sonica Dac??
Thanks for your input.

lkdog
Easiest option in my opinion given your setup is to connect DSD capable USB DAC which supports DoP (DSD  over PCM) directly to your PC hosting JRiver via USB cable.  JRiver supports DoP as for that matter does your current Sonica DAC.   I am assuming here that your PC resides in your listening area.
Thanks for the reply.
I may not be thinking logically or correctly about all of this. LOL.
My computer with the dedicated music external hard drive is across the room about 25' away from the stereo rig (and the OPPO Sonica Dac which does have USB inputs on back and in front).
Right now I can stream any file (including DSD) I want to the OPPO SONICA Dac via ethernet in my home network using JRiver so it is all good right now.

1) I am curious about trying other Dacs that do not have the built in ethernet/wifi inputs and I would wish to be able to stream DSD to it so need some kind of bridge device for that. Of course could connect my PC directly to any Dac via USB I am guessing as you suggest.

2) I also am curious if a dedicated etherent bridge unit like an Auralac Aries is better than the built in ethernet input in the Sonica. 

I have not A/Bd the present ethernet with a USB drive direct input into the SONICA Dac as you suggest. It actually has a USB input port on the front of it. I should try that also.

Just a lot of options and trying to sort it all out.

@lkdog In my own setup I stream DSD files using Roon.  In my main rig directly from a Roon Nucleus to a Chord Qutest via USB cable.
That is USB A plugged into Nucleus and USB B into Qutest.  In your case it would be USB A into your PC and USB B to back of your Sonica.  I can highly recommend Roon, but that does involve additional expense.   Outside of my main rig, I use Roon to stream DSD to Bluesound kit which are Roon compatible, as are many other manufacturers devices, which can also serve as a DSD network bridge to any DAC that supports DoP.   
The farther away you can get from the PC the better it will sound.
I'd put the tracks on SSD and play them with moOde (free) on a RasPi. 
If you like what you got play around with it.