Women who enjoy quality speakers

In my former marriage i was introduced to high end audio by my husband.

At the time the endless visits to highend shows , meetings and shops annoyed me. Tech talk and not very female friendly designs came and went in my living room.

And although i couldnt get used to all of the above, one thing i learned , how to listen.

Now years further , in my second marriage quality audio wasnt a very well know topic of my husband working in tech. Mediocre cheaper hifi dominated the house, which looked even worse and sounded even a lot worse.

When we talked about new speakers and bang and olufsen was mentioned i knew i had to educate him , to let him know whats on the market and how things can sound.

The revelation ended in buying avalon speakers and simular quality equipement and cables.

Now its up and running i really enjoy music again!

Who would have thought that!

I have never seen a lot of other women enthousiastic about quality sound and music. Are there any in this group? Do your wifes experience the same as i did?

Wishing you all a very musical festive season,

A very happy wife,

Jasmine

djasmine
My wife has regarding music practicly nothing incomen with me. So i have my mancave an she has her womancave. This is going on for already 40 years an we are still happy with each other. 😅
Post removed 
Hey Jasmine.  Glad to hear from another woman on this forum.  I must confess to not having posted in some time.   Happy holidays and happy music listening to all from another happy Avalon owner!🎄
To my suprise,woman bought speakers from me ,dynaudio contour s1.4 LE
When we talked on the phone abaut speakers,I could not tell by her voice if it was girl or boy or teenage girl :))) When she arrived ,I was a litlle bit dazed and confused. A woman age may be 40-45:))) She begged me for speakers wires as gift,could not resist and gave them:)))
@extravaganza

10/10! Nice to hear from a caring gentleman, 
🤗
Michélle 🇿🇦Â