Coda 07X vs Backert Rhumba extreme vs VAC renaissance V

Hi all, I am making a major changes in my system. I have always been using SS and am changing from SS integrated to separates. I have always loved class A and now want to get flavor of tubes (for their 3D like holographic sound). My amp (which will arrive soon) is Audia Flight strumento no.4 mk2. The input impedance for this amp is rated as 7,5 kOhm. 
Based on some research, I have narrowed down to above three pre-amps and would like to keep budget < 6K (Ok being used). My inclination is to go for Backert or VAC, but have heard people talking about Coda 07x, being a SS, is very tube like. Has anybody compared or listened to these ?. I know there is always a flavor of sound being subjective and it is best to audition first. But I have busy schedule and for the first time, want to make purchase without auditioning. 
romney80
Absolutely not. In fact it replaced a TVC and made the system so "alive and dynamic". I could not believe what I had been missing. Just give it 100 hours or so to open up.
I have sat in front of an 07X a few times.  Personally,  I would not call it tube like. Many Tube people think of SS as dry or overly etched,   The Coda is not that either.  I found in ever so slightly toward the warm side. Clean, smooth and detailed.  I enjoyed my time with it.  
Hi, 

I have heard the Strumento through the VAC specifically the Signature MK IIa. Holographic soundstage and excellent pretty much all around. DCed 
I decided to go with VAC. I will be getting VAC Renaissance MK V and see how it sounds. Thanks everyone for input.