Speakers good for close to wall placement

There are quite a few speakers I would like to purchase, but I need to be realistic. I will need to find some speakers that perform well when placed close to the rear wall. After that choice I can move on to selecting the proper integrated amp to drive them. Any suggestions on which speakers work well near the rear wall?
cincyhound
Thanks again to everyone for their suggestions. Looks like I have a lot more options than I originally thought. I was surprised that no one mentioned Volti Audio. They were high on my list to consider, especially the new Raaz model. Very efficient and a good match for tubes. Any thoughts on these?
Anyone remember the NHT 3.3's?  They were so deep that you could jam the back of them right up against the wall and yet the drivers would still be a good distance out from the wall.
Among current makers, look at Larsen (all models) and Klipsch (certain models). Vintage speakers that were designed to go against the wall include Sonab-Carlsson, Allison, and certain models by Snell, and Linn (the Kan, I believe).  I have not heard the new Volti.

I've had a number of speakers in our large living/kitchen area over four decades. My wife doesn't want speakers too far out in the room. I've finally found the perfect speaker for that room and those restrictions, the Larsen 8.2. No need for subs either. The low bass on these relatively small speakers is amazing. I tried several amps, both solid state and tube. So far I'm getting the best synergy with Manley Snapper monos.