Klipsch Heresy iv...Your experience.

Hi all. New here this is my first post. I am mulling over very seriously the Heresy iv's. I have heard some very good things about them. I would like to get the advice on any of you here who own them as to what the listener experience is with these speakers. I really want to pull the trigger on these speakers but here in Canada with taxes in they are close to 5K. I want them to be my last set ever. Right now I have a set of Proac Studio 118s. They are real nice But the Klipsch are calling me bad. Lol. I have a Rega Apollo cd player and a Nad M3 amp along with Van Den Hul inter connects and speaker cables. I have heard that the Heresy's real make the music come to life with a terrific impact. Any input from Heresy iv owners would be greatly appreciated.
deaconblue64
The speakers were double boxed and maybe 50 lbs each...no pallet, simply deposited on my porch (2 large boxes). 

The IVs have are designed for lower bass (10hz or so) than the IIIs, but thats still to only around 47 or 50hz where it falls off, and similar to the IIIs it's more evenly presented than otherwise...not obviously "bass forward." (tested with both my SEP tube amp and a 100 watt solid state amp)...I also tested these with my trusty Stereophile test cd and you can actually hear some bass (if you compensate by raising the level) to around 20hz so the woofer is being allowed to woof. In any case I still need the 2 REL subs to get proper low bass and otherwise keep my room sounding properly coherent (unlike myself). I won't bother damping the horn this time as it's already damped enough by being bolted to the cabinet (and is a much shorter horn design than the IIIs), a fact an engineer at Klipsch pointed out to me. Sorry Mr. D. The much simpler horn relative to the IIIs is interesting in that the IV's driver is right on the horn flare where the III's driver has a long pointy phase plug assembly protruding into a long channel on the horn. I haven't dragged the IIIs back into the system as I'm waiting for the IVs to break-in, so in a few weeks I'll compare 'em and keep what sounds best to my earballs.
The horn material, whether short or long, still benefits in sq with damping. The tweeters, being quite short, benefit with damping, and I am sorry if I never mentioned that, for you to do. The woofer frame as well. I am just a damping kind of guy. Enjoy !
I don't feel that the damping does much if anything so I'll skip it with the IVs.
Myself, as well as my client base, all feel differently about the damping. It is all ok. Enjoy !