What are your experiences with upgrading power cords on KEF LS50 wireless?

Hello ,
I’ll soon be investing in a pair of the new KEF LS50 wireless II speakers and I’m curious what experiences people have had regarding upgrading the power cables on the original wireless model or the new ones.  I haven’t had much luck finding info on this topic looking through past posts (maybe one thread three years ago) so I’m curious what owners may be able to share on this subject now.  I appreciate any information you care to share. Thanks.
indyvw
Were you insulted? I think not.
Hate to disagree with you, but it's pretty clear that he was, and to some of us the reason why.

No comment on cabling but on the last LS50W, several users noted improvements by adding an external DAC.

This was despite the signal needing to go back to digital for DSP inside the speaker.

My guess is that the additional gain fattened up the sound. Or possibly some added character added by external DAC was euphonic.
Upgraded power cords on active speakers is efficacious. I have tested such things out. Power supplies, amps, etc. in speakers respond to PCs. 

I encourage you to think of your query as being resolved by working with entire sets of cables. Reports of how the LS50 reacts by swapping one PC will be of marginal value to you if it was used in a mixed set of cables. This is how the majority of audiophiles operate, and without particular discussion of the rest of their system, there is no way to isolate what the PC might be contributing. 

Your best solution for advancing your rig in a meaningful way in terms of not only that PC, but all cabling is to attempt comparison of entire sets. This is true for all audiophiles, ones with active or passive speakers. Yes, this is more time consuming, more bother, and potentially more costly, but it is the only way to directly move the rig toward a desired outcome. All other mixing of cables is guesswork. Once a preferred set is selected, then fine tuning is advisable with one or two cables. This is more bother, more time consuming and potentially more costly, but it is the only way to move a system with certainty toward one's goals. Treat the speaker as any other part of the system in terms of cabling. 

Starting to seem like no one with the wireless LS50s has upgraded their power cords?

Oldhvymec, I know you’re Chuck’s buddy so I don’t expect an unbiased view on what transpired between us yesterday. Chuck’s entire modus operandi is to insult other members on this forum in a poor attempt to inflate his own ego which then provides reaffirmation, at least in his mind, that he is the wisest or most experienced or most dedicated audiophile of all. It’s pathetic and destructive and that’s why I sent the “gift” back to him.  Enough is enough. But the most important thing I want to point out is that, just like him, you also missed the point of my original post. You guys both focused on a broader concept of power cables affecting sound and that’s not what I’m concerned with at all. I’m certainly open to the idea that changing power cords will impact the sound so I’m specifically interested in what other LS50 wireless owners have experienced when they have done so. I’m curious what specific power cables they have tried and how they thought the aftermarket cables compared to the stock cords.  Because many owners will use these specific speakers as a stand-alone, sort of all-in-one solution rather than a piece of a multi component system it offers the fairly rare opportunity to hear feedback from users that, aside from the listening environment, potentially have the exact same set up as you would have. Yes, I know many owners will utilize a separate DAC and that will certainly change the sound from stock but that’s a different discussion for another time. As a stand-alone the LS50 wireless will have the same DAC, the same amps, the same speakers, etcetera from one pair to the next. That’s a rare opportunity for comparison in this hobby that is unique to streaming based active speakers in general.  That’s why I want to hear from other LS50 wireless owners rather than have a general discussion about whether power cables affect sound.  I thought that concept would seem obvious but maybe I should have been more articulate in my original post. 

jetter, I appreciate that you get where I was coming from. 

seanheis1, a DAC addition is a possibility and I’m certain it would have a significant affect on the sound of the speakers. That would be a whole other topic for sure.

douglas_shroeder, I get where you are coming from and you make a good point. I still would like to hear from members that have hands on experience with the LS50 wireless specifically but I’ll have to take into account what you mention.