Anyone have experience with the Nanotec Nespa?

I'd be interested in your experience, including whether you have compared it with the Reality Check, used it in conjunction with the R Check, with fluids, etc. Thanks

for those not familiar: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/nanotech/nespa.html
jfz
Jfz, you should also know that the Nespa everyone is talking about here is the $895 Pro version.
Does anyone know what the difference is between a Normal and a Pro Nespa?
More Light/
Shorter Zap time?
and most of all for the numerous CD's that we have differentiating the Nespaing (thanks Lee) treated CD's from zapping them again in the Nespa by mistake and it's effect of it!
Nev
Guys a question(I did read the 6 moons review).
Are the Nespa treated cd's permanently improved?Yes,No?
How do we buy one?Who carries the product?
Assuming the bulb lasts for 800cd's,then what?Do you change the bulb and you are good for another 800 cd's?How many cd's an average audiophile have?I would think it makes sense for the unit to be able to be rented ,used and returned for a fee.That is if the Nespa treated cd's are permanent.
Any ideas?
Thanks
George
George,
Thanks for your interest in the Nespa units. First once a CD is treated with either the Nespa #1 or Nespa Pro units, it is permanent. As for how long do they last before the bulb burns out? Japan can't even tell me this but so far, with over 50 units sold, only one has burned out and that was my own unit. I used it on hundreds of CD's then sent it to Bill Gaw of ETM for review, who had it for several weeks and did MANY cd's himself, many more than I had already done. From Bill it travelled with me to CES and then it was given to Clark Johnsen of PF to travel with throughout CA. In Clark's travels the light stopped working.
Japan's policy is to have me ship the units back and they replace the units with a brand new unit, no charge, to the customer, just the customer will pay the postage to return the unit to SOS and pay for having a unit shipped back to them, a very small fee.
We now have 4 dealers and more are coming on board. Please feel free to contact Sounds Of Silence for your local dealer.
Steve
SOS

PS: We are currently over 50 units in back-orders.