How come there is no thread on the RealityCheck?

In my opinion this one the greatest improvements in audio in 40 years. AA is full of discussions about it, but there has been nothing here. Maybe that a $575 tweak is beyond Audiogoners?
tbg
This thread is a fascinating example of the psychology of audiophile marketing. As audiophiles we're always looking for ways to improve the performance of our systems and our enjoyment of listening to music. I have no doubt that carefully cleaning combined with using top flight media and high quality burners will improve the sound of regular stamped CDs. Unfortunately, there are people out there who are all too willing to cloak the process in mumbo-jumbo and charge high prices for what are effectively off the shelf products. As a group we need to be vigilant and ask tough questions from any manufacturer who makes bold performance claims without detailed technical, mainstream science explanations.
Post removed 
Tvad and Onhwy61, as I have said I tried using RC and other cd-rs some black and all thoroughly cleaned burned on my MAC. I have directly compared them with copies made on the RealityCheck unit. The latter were clearly better. Previously, I had made cd-r copies on computers and always found some minor improvements. In fact I made several RC copies of discs I had copied on my computer after they would no longer play on my cd player as they were too scratched. These RC copies were strikingly superior to the computer copies.

As I have also said, it does seem to be the case that Mr. Louis merely found a superior way to copy with great sonic benefit and sold his off the shelf products at a great mark-up. The results are quite good but the cost is too high.
Just started reading this thread and thought I would point out that Arnie Nudell told us about the sonic benefits of duplicating on to black CDRs back in 2002 or there abouts. Here is a link to his company http://www.genesisloudspeakers.com/ go to the download page and click on the "black CD saga" paper. I've been making black CD copies for years - makes a big difference on my system. This may be old news to many of you but thought I would toss this into the mix.