How come there is no thread on the RealityCheck?

In my opinion this one the greatest improvements in audio in 40 years. AA is full of discussions about it, but there has been nothing here. Maybe that a $575 tweak is beyond Audiogoners?
tbg
...I'm simply protecting unknowing folks from shills pushing bogus and marginal products. Consider it a service from a concerned ombudsman. Thank you.

I'll opt for self-service.
Kana813,
Thank you; I'll ask my technician to replace the stock power supply with a battery PS.
Exlibris, I assume a rechargable battery supply. I would be very interested in what you find to be the differences.
Regarding RealityCheck's applicability to hard drive files, here's a quote from George Louis:
I can add a hard drive (for an extra charge) to the duplicator for those who want to store many tracks and make many different compilations without re-duplicating the tracks by re-inserting the original discs each time. I feel that this degrades the sound a bit but it's still better than the original. It's just not as good as the direct digital-to-digital duplicating of an original disc to a CD-R.
He doesn't explain why storing the data on a hard drive degrades the sound which leads to question along the line of whether just storing the data in a memory buffer also degrades the sound? It's not clear whether his proprietary processing is occurring as the data is read from the source disc or as it is written to the target disc, so it may or may not be possible to perform batch processing upon existing hard drive based files.

If the product performs as he and other claim, then his marketing plan puzzles me. If it's really that big an advance in digital sound reproduction, then why is he marketing it directly to audiophiles, a vanishingly small population of the CD buying public. Wouldn't he be better off approaching the CD manufacturers and licensing his process? I imagine that there's more money to be made getting a fraction of a penny on every CD manufactured then there would be from selling his duplicator and CDRs to every know audiophile on the planet.
Exlibris- Before you add the batteries, check out:
http://www.partsconnexion.com/resources/blackgate/blackgate043.pd