The secret to a great amplifier...

Is a $150 Orange fuse from Synergistic Research. Seriously, extreme boost in sonic performance. Blacker background, larger soundstage... if I wanted to make some bucks, I’d put these is cheap OEM compnents and start letting the accolades and purchasers come calling.

Mind you, I have a high value-oriented $20k system, so it was nice before, but damn!
redwoodaudio
The thread already appears to have created a suppository effect Noble100.
@simao I wondered the same thing for a while, thinking it mostly a silly idea, but it turns our that everything in the electrical pathways of our components can have an effect on sound quality. Fuses are probably the cheapest off the shelf part of that pathway in most cases and appear to function as an electrical bottleneck. Better fuse, better electrical signal, better sound. I'm a believer now. 
I put 2  orange fuses in my  integrated last  month and it  made a huge difference.This fuse lowers the  noise  floor....meaning you can turn the volume down lower and all the  information is still there.
Simao if you are only willing to accept wrong answers I am sure you will get lots.

That fuse isn't even close to the most limiting part of the power pathway.