Streamer Software

I’m in a process to upgrade my Node 2i streamer and there are some interesting options available. I use Qobuz, Roon and Spotify with the current streamer. I’m wondering what’s the software level with Lumin, Aurender, Auralic and for example Inuos? This is information which seems to be very difficult to compare, so it would share your experience with streamer software. Just please include information like how you use the software, iphone, android, mac, pc client and version if possible 👍🏻
jksec
roon is supposedly the best but you pay an extra fee every month for the privilege - on top of the fee for the streaming service

otherwise, all the ’luxury’ streaming brands try to have their own user interface software, some are better than others

i did not like the ones i tried so i went back to blu os and sonos... i have yet to capitulate to pay for roon
That’s exactly what I was afraid of. I don’t have aproblem to pay for Roon, but it also has limitations like Sonos or Tidal play(s) would not work with it. Still I haven’t seen proper review of the streaming software of even the top manufacturers. You would think that by paying 10k$ and more for streamer /+dac would give you streamelined and bugfree software that is on a same level as the product design itself, but it’s not given.
Some streamers include their own software while others don’t. Some will allow you to use software built for other manufacturers. 
Some users like free or cheap $10 software systems that retain a simple shareware interface. Others demand a fully developed polished system that will come with the more expensive hardware box. Companies like Linn and Lumin offer well made boxes with solid components and well maintained software packages. Others like to build basic Pi projects with custom cases.

Not a one size fits arena obviously...
I am using Tidal and Qobuz with Roon, it seems to be integrated to me.  I can see all 6 Sonos speakers in my house but I haven't tried to play to them- I let my wife generally choose music for the house.  But, I think there is a way to control the Sonos speakers with Roon.  I have my audio room I listen in.
I use an Innuos server as an endpoint and have the core on an Antipodes server.
The cost of a subscription for Roon, Tidal and Qobuz is a bargain for what they offer.  I think its better to let the hardware companies do what they do best and the software companies do what they do best vs an all in one solution.  
I think that’s spot on ”let hardware companies and software companies do what they best”, but we are not there yet. Currently almost all of the highend manufacturers have their own software which works only with their own hardware. 
Before making purchase decision on highend dac/streamer I would like know how well the software works. It’s something that’s more difficult to assess during a few hour listening session. So the owners of Lumin, Innuos, Aurender, DCS, and others, please share your experiences with the software and if you have for example jumped to Roon instead of manufacturers own solution.