What speakers have best bass for hip hop, and rock

I have revel studios and krell kav2250's bi amp, and I'm not that happy with the bass or soundstage. I recently heard a B&W 801N, liked it, and want to audition the new 802D. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I really don't know what else is out there that would be good. As you see, I am mostly into "popular" music. Thanks.
chas68
Don't forget also that even with the perfect gear, you have to also be prepared to deal with room acoustics as a factor up front as needed. It's a very fine line getting many rigs to perform optimally (not just "good") for this kind of music, and integration into the room is key, especially when it comes to getting just the right bass levels needed to be able to "feel it" without mucking up or overpowering the rest.
I was thinking of trying my revel studios in the basement just to see what the difference in effect, bass, soundstage would be. My room now is my den, very open , and lots of windows, no kind of treatments. I wonder the difference, though the basement has a low ceiling, I hear that's not good. But I guess cement floors, and one cement wall, rest are sheet rock (one wall is temporarily down due to leak-fixed) would be less reflective?