1st Album you Ever Owned?

I hope this topic stirs up some great memories and further sharing of good music.
What was the first vinyl "LP" album you ever owned?

Mine was "Maynard '64" (Maynard Furgeson).  I was 10 and learning to play trumpet, and my dad bought this album for me.  He worked a lot, so it was really cool that he took the time to chase it down.

I cherished it and still have it, but it didn't take long to learn there was much better jazz out there.  In all fairness, I grew up listening to my parents playing Glenn Miller, Louis Armstrong and Tommy Dorsey - a pretty decent start given the general lack of recognition in the white middle class as to how African culture had molded the music they loved.

Please share your first LP experience!
keegiam
Not surprising: "Meet the Beatles"
Surprising: "Meddle" (2 "first albums" in 100+ posts)

"Meddle" had kind of a cult following when it came out (my freshman year), but I would have figured it was still pretty obscure in the grand scheme of things.  Apparently not so.

Maybe it's that old hippies are over-represented on Audiogon?
JANOS STARKER - KODALY UNACCOMPANIED SONATA FOR CELLO.
MONO - PERIOD RECORDS - USSR  

RECORDING STILL IN FLAWLESS CONDITION. PURCHASED AT LYON AND HEALY - CHICAGO  -  MAY 1956. 
JANOS STARKER WAS APPOINTED PRINCIPAL CELLO OF THE CSO IN 1956. 
1977 I was 9 and the album was Star Wars by John Williamson and the London Symphony Orchestra still have it and it plays wonderfully.
Stevie Wonder’s “Talking Book” and I even took it to school to have our music teacher play it during class.
After I watched the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show the first lp I bought was A Hard Days Night on a old record player it sounded pretty good I played it enough to to drive my parents crazy