Are there any tube amps that don't give off any---

HEAT!! 
I have a very small dedicated listening room, and so I was wondering IF there are any tube amps..I guess hybrid or all tube ( although more all tube)- that simply give off NO heat or very very little heat after full warm up. Since the climate seems to be getting hotter, it would be nice to have the benefits of a tube amp with no heat whatsoever. ( is this even possible?). 
Running AC isn't my preferred way of listening in a small room, so this question is now on my mind. I do not want to consider Class D solid state amps...as I know they are an option from a heat perspective...but just tubes.
128x128daveyf
Tube amps and Class A transistor amps run full steam 100% of the time.  You must decide whether the sound is good enough now, or with an added noisy A/C unit cooling your tubes.
this is crazy/ started reading this the other day, i got interrupted had to quit. if you want cool like i said, this is crazy if you want cool get a variac turn voltage down to 112/110/108/105 vac. tubes much cooler. 6l6s at 110 you can hold them in your hand(not responsible if you have very tender hands) this might satisfy your heat issues...and its cheap just don't use the power tool voltage regulators(voltage bounces too much)
Tubes have to heat their filament to be operational. That is their principle of operation.
It is, but that is not why tube amps run hot. I explained that earlier.

My dedicated room is a stand alone structure on a concrete slab. No basement.
'Stand alone'? Like an outbuilding of some sort? If yes, installing a ceiling vent would be easy and inexpensive. If you already have an amp you like, this really is the easiest (and cheapest) solution, and its not noisy.

What you need is a single ended 2,5 Watt tube amp with highly sensitive horn speakers or a fullrange Tang Band ...
You than might add an small active subwoofer for lower mid and bass
Here’s a great tweak that no one knows about.

Place your tubes in the refrigerator overnight, preferably the vegetable crisper, for 8 hours before listening.  The next listening session, your tube amp won’t produce any heat whatsoever!

Ok, don’t do that - instead, get yourself one of those small computer fans and for a few dollars, your tubes will run cool and you’ll extend tube life too.