Audio Aero Capitole 192 MK II se upgrade

Good morning all,

I would like to know if anyone of you knows exactly what kind of capacitors and tubes you need to buy to upgrade the Capitle. Thanks
ssynphonic
Normally AA uses Jan Philips 6021W.
What cryo tube is used in SE upgrade (Philips, Sylvania) ?
I have emailed Globe Marketing recently they do not respond.
I think the cryo 6021W they use is Sylvania.
I think Globe is out of business.
I think there is supposed to be a new Audio Aero distributor announced soon. I would wait for a distributor to be named and contact them for cryo 6021W tubes, I can't find them either.

Mike
I have contacted France Audio Aero too, but they did not bother to respond. I'm out of luck trying to find Sylwania 6021W, But I have found Raytheon 6021W. Have anybody compared different brands of 6021W, is really Sylvania's the best one ?
The tubes used by AA in the player are the Jan Phillips. These tubes can be found at BOIAUDIOWORKS.com and some other places by just googling 6021w tube. The croyed tubes are questionable for the sonic differences as I have tried them both. You can always have them cryoed if you fully believe in that.
I have the AA Reference SE, if I get ambitious this weekend I'll open it up to see what's inside.
I'm not sure I've heard of anybody getting ahold of AA directly, that's why I'd wait for a distrubutor to be announced and go through them. You can always go for the JAN Philips and change to the cryo if you find them. I don't know if the Raytheon compare to the Sylvania, maybe call Tube World and ask. Sorlowski, why do you think you need new tubes right now?

Good luck,
Mike