Wilson Audio WATT/PUPPY or Gershman Grand Avant Garde?

I had listened to Watt/Puppy a long time ago and it has been my dream speakers since then. Now I can afford them (used), but nothing available within driving distance yet. Then came across Gershman Avant Garde at about the same price.

What I like about Gershman is its size and weight and the look. Their review seems to be very good too.

Anyone had experience with both of them and can tell one vs the other?
Thx for your input.

128x128ihcho
Hi. My room in feet 8.5W/15L/9H, the Grand Avant Garde could play nicely in my room? Thanks for advice. 
I think 8.5W is a bit too narrow. Mine is close to 15W. This speaker may easily overwhelm the room. 
@ihcho are your Amos stereo Amps? I just pulled the trigger on a pair of girshmans. I have tube monoblocks , KT120 tubes and each tube puts out 150 watts per channel. Hope that’s okay and enough power
Post removed 
My amp is Plinius SA 102 and Audio Research 150M.2.
I think 150W tube power is more than enough. Not only the power, but the quality of power would matter too.
Your room size, the listening volume level, and the speaker cable will make difference too.
If your room is bigger than 20W-25L-9H, you may not feel that the sound would fill your room.
One downside is, some bad CDs sound really bad. Good audiophile CDs and SACDs sound really good. (Also audiophile LPs) Of course, you need to have a good CD/SACD player. Mine is OPPO 105D and Esoteric UZ-1.