Anyone try the replica B-60 Fidelity Research VTA?

My sammle moved not only up an down but also sidewards.
The reason as far as I can judge is the pin on the screw
which connect the inner and the outer collar. The inner collar
slides along this pin up and down but if there is
any play between this pin and the notch of the inner collar
the tonearm will move also sidewards. This means that the
'replica' is not as 'exact' as claimed by the producer.
I assume that this screw is better made by the orginal B-60 .
128x128nandric
@dronepunk They are all gone and goes for crazy prices even for replica, the original Ikeda VTA base goes for insane price on used market too.

@lewm thanks, it is strange that we’re not locked down yet here in St.Petersburg and people walking around like in Stockholm while situation is Moscow is almost like in Hell. 
Dronepunk, be patient and persistent.
Chakster, I’ve seen videos from St. Petersburg. Enjoy it and the beautiful women while you may. Shutdown is likely to come, I think.
Insane prices for this thing.Is the it-vta-06 the same as the N-60? I understand the it-vta-06 is original new part from Ikeda and the N-60 is FR original (or replica)Either one is too much money, does it really makes a difference?
N60 I think is different from B60, the one Nandric, Chak, and I have been discussing, which is dedicated for the FR64S and 66S.  I think Chakster owns an N60 and a B60, both, so he is qualified to tell you the difference between them.  As to the Ikeda vta-06, that's a new one on me.
Found a photo of the Ikeda vt-vta-06. It LOOKS exactly like a B60. Whether it accommodates the same tonearms or only modern Ikeda equivalents, I do not know. Wow it’s expensive!
One consolation for the high price:  Accessories like this one are highly desirable and will remain so over time, will never wear out or need rebuild unless you severely abuse it, so it's likely the resale value would remain high for many years or until vinyl dies again.